Cerrowire is proud to offer additional services such as special cuts, paralleling, a scrap return program, and single-use pulling grips. Also located here is information on our prepaid freight program and warranty. If you need any information on any other service, please feel free to contact us.
|Cutting Charges - Special Cuts||Top of Page|
Sizes - 10 AWG and smaller will be supplied in standard lengths only.
Sizes - 8 AWG through 500, THHN, XHHW, and USE - $22.00 net per cut.
Sizes - 600 and larger, THHN, XHHW, and USE - $27.50 net per cut.
For lengths less than 250' shipped on a reel, an additional charge of $25.00 per length will apply.
|Paralleling Charges||Top of Page|
Lengths less than 100 feet cannot be paralleled. The net charges applicable to wire and cable furnished in parallel lengths are as follows:
Size 2-Conductor Parallel 3-Conductor Parallel
8 AWG through 500 MCM $65.00 per reel $95.00 per reel
600 MCM to 750 MCM $100.00 per reel $130.00 per reel
Shipments of 5,000 lbs. net product will be shipped fob destination with freight prepaid and allowed. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to additional shipping cost.
|DOWNLOAD Cutting and Paralleling Flyer|
Seller warrants that this cable is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for which it is intended if, but only if, it has been installed.
Seller's obligation under this warranty shall be to deliver to purchaser a sufficient quantity of cable to replace any cable which proves defective within one year from the date of sale, provided that purchaser gives seller prompt written notice and satisfactory proof of such defect.
Correction in the manner provided above shall constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities of seller with respect to the quality of the products.
The warranty provided in this article is exclusive, and the obligations and liabilities of the seller hereunder are exclusive and in lieu of and buyer hereby waives all other remedies, warranties, guaranties, or liabilities, expressed or implied arising by law or otherwise (including without limitation any obligations of the seller with respect to fitness, merchantability and consequential damages) or whether or not occasioned by seller's negligence. This warranty shall not be extended, altered, or varied except by written instrument signed by seller and buyer.
|Scrap Return Program||Top of Page|
Let us manage your copper scrap, and you'll get more money per copper pound.
- Begin collecting copper building wire scrap.
- When a shipment is ready (based on what is convenient for you; there is no minimum), contact Heather Spano (800-969-2922 ext.377) at Cerrowire to initiate return. At this time Cerrowire will lock in the spot COMEX copper price as the base for the return transaction.
- Ship the container freight prepaid to the location provided.
- After the yield has been verified by the scrap processor, Cerrowire will issue a credit memo at the previously locked in COMEX copper price minus a $0.35/lb. processing and reclamation fee. (This will take 30-45 days after shipment.)
Terms and Conditions:
- Do not send any metals other than copper.
- Send only building wire.
- Do not send any wire or cable that contains: aluminum, tin, armored coax, lead, fiberglass, or telephone wire.
- Do not send any reels or packaging materials.
- Please contact Cerro Wire if a container to collect the scrap is needed.
- Contamination of the scrap by any of the above materials will increase the processing and reclamation fee and be paid by the scrap producer.
DOWNLOAD Scrap Return Flyer
|Pulling Grips||Top of Page|
Get a Better Grip! with Single-Use Pulling Grips by RectorSeal .
- Available in sizes 1/0 AWG through 750 MCM
- Single-Use (Disposable with wire)
- Shortest body length pulling grip available--Better Cornering
- Eliminates set-up--Just attach pulling rope!
- Made of Steel--Will not fail like aluminum pulling grips
Call for more information and pricing: 1-800-523-3869
|DOWNLOAD Pulling Grip Flyer|
|Stacked Paralleled Reels||Top of Page|
Cerrowire offers paralleled cuts stacked one on top of each other on a single reel.
- Available in sizes 1 AWG through 750 MCM
- Available with our Single-Use, Factory-installed Pulling Grips
Call for more information and availability: 1-800-523-3869
|DOWNLOAD Paralleled Reel Flyer|